The Auto-Telics : Notes to Myself

Question : 
Anderson, why you do these sort of projects? Being in documentary, short films and NGO works.

Answer : 
coz i LIKE it.

It may sound egoistic, pompous at it's best. But seriously my mind cant find a simplistic explanation to this question.What is my motivation to be involved in so many projects? Motivation to do good in general, to see if my works able to reach out as many people - being practical. Last time, my Fine Arts Dean, Dr Najib throw me a statement - if your works dont communicate - therefore you are masturbating Andy!!!

Jules, pencil on paper, 2014

Therefore i always emphasized that all works must communicate clearly as possible.It must be clear, concise.
but at the same time i cant  force them to "like" the stuffs i did. 


courtesy of good energy and Hasnul Jamal Saidon

I agree that most people doing something based on material motivation - paying the bills, but i realized that all the projects im involved is due to please my own higher consciousness. It can be confusing at first - but i ultimately understand the path. Ultimately all the results accumulated made me smile at the very end. It's functional and serves it's purpose, i have no need to gloat and shout about it.

Killing the Ego 



Hero Tour 2015
 

See you guys soon ok, will have more interesting projects lined up for this year.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit