NOW

what one of the most important lesson i got this year is - if you planning something, its best you do it NOW rather than WAIT for the right moment.

You see we don't know when the hell is the RIGHT MOMENT.

When i was in the flood humanitarian mission, experiencing the devastation right in front of my eyes, seeing all their belongings, houses they build all thru the years - GONE.





I still remember vividly an old gentleman gave me a hug and point his fingers left to right and told me " everything is GONE ". I try not break down and told him " dont worry, most importantly - you are still ALIVE." He gave me an awesome smile.



Yes...being ALIVE.

It's good to know to be ALIVE.

Flashback to 2009 - As i woke up from a horrible accident, broke my leg in a freak accident - i'm in the wheelchair, seeing the sunrise from the hospital balcony. I took a deep breath and slowly exhale - telling and  reminding myself....fuck i'm alive. 

took me solid 9 months to recover

These are the sublime moments when you felt so fucking grateful.

your perception changes, your ideals changes - everything changes.

So if you guys want to do something - do it NOW.

That is why i seldom talk alot, i better concentrate on DOING coz talk is cheap. Its better for me to do all the projects i have in mind now, buying the things i wanted and etc - rather than wait.

NOW.

Not tomorrow, not next week, next month, next year - but as soon as possible - coz we dont know if we able to wake up tomorrow or not.

me and awesome BOY- this is taken at 2:30 am in the morning, we traveled 440km that day, transporting 350 liquid gas and stoves so people can have a hot meal.


So let's be awesome shall we.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit