Kapcai

Hello Harley Davidson, kindly step aside man, here is the Kapcai - the awesome 2 wheel machine/technology which contributed so much to us. All of us in the family is a "biker" - and all my cousins and myself also been to the hospital also as a resident due to accident. I broke my leg when an asshole banged me - ended up in the hospital for freaking 8 months. For me, riding a motorbike made me feel free like a bird and literally also fly like a bird when i got hit 7 years ago.



H3R0 and H3R0: Epilogue gave me a chance to pay a proper tribute to the Kapcai. My dad has one and i bet he loves it - i felt so bad for wrecking it up, i said Sorry to him when he was beside my bed in the hospital. But again, he is so damn cool about it and said "its already happened - so move on".

We didn't get the original bike for the films, but we got 2 bikes instead for H3R0: Epilogue. Universe is awesome. What is memorable is Zarif don't know how to ride a bike when we shot H3RO - so he is given some space to learn how to ride a bike and get used to it.

the original bad ass

behind yours truly is Zarif, left is Meor

Hasnul, yours truly and Zarif
Long live the Kapcai!!!!
We bow down and salute you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit