But A Bad to Do Good : Ezekiel

Quentin really know how to write. I mean he is one bad ass writer, hip. His characters is real, not pretentious, all the dialogue is peppered with awesome comebacks. One of the main characters i focused in this coming exhibition Buy A Bad To Do Good is Jules Winnifeld.

Here's a few examples

Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass. 

 Nobody's gonna hurt anybody. We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?

An Afro hitman - honest and ultimately left his job after he encountered a divine intervention, where someone who shot him and Vincent point blank - but all the bullets didn't hit them - but to the walls. Here's Jules for you

Ezekiel, detail, pencil on paper, 2015


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit