Creative Process

i have to admit creative process requires a long time, constant revisions and adaptations. Ever since the Covid pandemic strike the country, we are forced to stay at home. No more traveling outward, but inward. I took some time to finish something that is bothering me for quite some time...........which is completing and building several key stuffs to exorcise the 80's child in me. 

I called it Project Happiness. The project which will exorcise the repressed child in me. 

So why not - just do it, after tinkering it in my mind.

True enough, as several of my builds dismantled ( as the design doesn't last or complement the strong ones ), or simply not having enough bricks. Yes indeed - i can be critical too of my collection. 

So its back to sleepless nights, pieces dismantled edited to fulfill the curves or strengthen the ones i need in my cabinet. 


Hollywood gave us lots of memorable films for me to cherish, accompany me to the boring journey to adulthood by offering tons of engaging original stories namely The Ghostbusters and The Back to the Future trilogy.

Not to forget, we have more monsters, zombies, an archeologist, aliens and predator tagging us along. So much choices compared now. These project started 3 years ago when i listed down the stuffs i wanted.  






 

you can view more of my works here - https://www.behance.net/andersonee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit