The Ox

As a Peranakan, we need to decorate the front door with a red curtain known as "chai kee" to welcome the lunar new year. 

Technically its still the rat year, so the new year - we will welcome the Metal Ox.

  

"chai kee" is an indication of auspicious days such as wedding and celebration of a 1 month old baby. 

Put it simply 2020 simply an unpredictable year - testing my mental strength and forcing me to live one day at a time. But again, tough times yield different results too. I managed to build couple of stuffs i wanted such as this.

 

I went full introvert mode for the whole 2020, it can be testy seeing all your outside projects thrown aside due to social distancing, but im glad myself and loved ones are healthy.
 






Goodbye tikus, you are one tough teacher!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit