Nokia : Analog Anthology


Story No 1. 
Loc : Jungle/ Day/EXT 

"apahal Andy didnt replied my whatsapp ah?" 
My pal asked my another pal.
I parked my 4 wheel, put down my keys and my phone and light up a ciggarette.
My pal didn't asked anymore question. 


Story No 2
Loc: Classroom/INT

while dissecting technology, Allegory of the Cave and Alex Garland's Ex Machina. The tutorial class went quiet when i showed them my phone.

Story No 3
Loc : Mamak Shop

"oi hello....even my 75 year old Indonesian contractor now able to send me a photo tau tak."

Story No 4
Loc : Starbucks/EXT/Day
"why on earth u still using this?"
"I want to live longer." 

Story No 5
while driving.

"my battery last 7 days." 

Story No 6
Living Hall/ INT
my late dad came out from his room and told me
"something exploded" 
I replied - " that's my adapter"
he went back to sleep.

Story No 7 
Coffee Bean/ EXT/Day

"can you stop being an asshole andy, go and get a smartphone "
i replied " i'll think about it "
what is the connection between an asshole and a smartphone?
smart people always pick up their phones. 


Story No 8
Shopping Mall/INT
do you sell a charger.
sure.
the seller looks at me thought im joking when i showed him my phone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit