Nevermind

A 15 year old kid is dead as an office chair from thrown by someone from 21st floor.

Unbelievable shit - i thought ive seen worst, but this incident goes another level.

from NST

media found out the Seri Pantai Housing Projects residents known throwing out unnecessary stuffs ( rubbish and whatever ) seems to be a normal occurrence. This despicable act, ignorance, laziness turned to a normal exercise?

Its resident association chairman Abdul Rahim Ahmad said once a resident threw a sofa and it broke the gazebo at the ground level.

cmon man............seriously?

what happened to common sense?

a 15 year old kid paid the price.

like what Kurt sang in Smells Like Teen Spirit

..........And I forget just why I taste

Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it was hard to find

Oh well, whatever, nevermind






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit