Heaven or Hell

we currently living and surrounded with so many people screaming "me,me,me and what about me". Babies and adult is the same = they cry, screaming or worst doing anything for attention when they need ( WANT ) something - they are quiet only when their bellies full.

lets observe what most social media highlight and what we been sharing? at first - all of us can be in the viral storm, infected with the disease of click and share. The problem is....what we share? 

first of all - Does the sharing solve the issues or help to make the silent go quieter, calmer or best stop the issue?

Rather than dealing with the storm, i rather go offline and CHOOSE to ignore. 

This is the power and choice i have. 

At times i wonder, rather than dealing ( wasting time ) with these storms - we could do better things. 

Most of the times, the closest pals and my family members will know i will be in the jungle, out of the grid, dealing with INSAF logistic team - by building deserving orang asal a new house which they can call HOME.


I feel good, volunteering is something which i dont need to scream, show one's worth - its all based on action, initiation, solving problems and more action.


Maybe that is why im still single and my mum still worried sick. Its hilarious. I rather spend hours and days doing something worthwhile than wasting my time, money and effort on a blind date. 

I dont need to deal with people who doesn't know what they WANT and what they NEED,

The Orang Asal taught me a good lesson, they dont have a choice to begin with, so when they have no choice, they make do with anything what they have in hand. 

At times, when i told them that we going to build them a new home, they were stunned. 

Loss for words.

The Brahim Clan .

 

Sure, most people know that it's hard for them to FIND what they WANT and LIKE, but surprisingly KNOW what they DONT WANT and DONT LIKE. 

Gila. 

Anyway, sharing you my visuals of Heaven.

Heaven No 1 - seeing my mum toying with Charlie, who didnt come back, found out he was kidnapped. My brother told me that he joined ISIS.


Heaven No 2 - mum with my late dad. Seeing him smoking when i came back always make me feel good., rest well Dad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit