Setiap Sekarang : Flow

went up to Penang to check out a new project with Hasnul. Apparently he got a mural commission from a local developer to design and paint a school mural, however they bailed out in the very last minute. We decided to go thru with this as this project have limitless potential in terms of making others happy.

Its annoying when people dont deliver their promises.

The project will be titled as Setiap Sekarang. ( Every Present Moment )

What is hilarious is my cuzzie is an Uber driver, so i decide to engage his service to send me to the airport, my flight is at 6:45am and i woke up at 6:45am!!! What makes it hillarious is - My cousin arrived 1 hour earlier in my apartment and he didnt called me as he doesnt have my number ( as he just rebooted his "smart" phone ) He even called his mum to ask my number.

so i missed my flight, buy him breakfast and ended up in Penang in the afternoon.


My schedule was pretty amazing when i set foot in the island. We set off getting the stuffs for the mural, off to the wonderful Sedim waterfall, have my stomach stuffed with excellent food  and worked our ass off - oh yea finally i decided to batik-ed Yoda at Rozana's Batik. If any of you guys want to try it - click on this link below. The owner is Hasnul's wife, beautiful yet humble surrounding fueled with excellent tracks courtesy of Lite FM.

https://www.facebook.com/Rozanas-Batik-132136986845116/

who needs a Jacuzzi when nature provides us one. 
amazing right?



when we are enveloped with the gorgeous nature, we forgot the concept of time, I didnt aware that Hasnul is playing guest for an informal talk later at night. The guest waiting for us.

clear your mind out of questions.

Plus Hasnul's cats never fail to entertain me too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit