Fashion

i dont understand Fashion to begin with, when anything that is on the runway - the outfit is classified as an "art", plus people buying it. What i dont understand further is when Asian design schools offer it, i mean - the Europeans have 4 seasons while we have only 2 seasons.

I just dont get it. Call me old fashion - a traditionalist. This is what appeared in my FB yesterday, it made me laughed so hard. Apparently a new "fashion" outfit appeared. Check this out.

i thought my red velvet is a hospital patient outfit supplier
I thought that someone snapped a photo of a discharged hospital patient. It's not. Reading all those comments made me laughed so hard. Few people posted incredible photos below in the comment section. Priceless.


and this

ini hospital orang gila. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit