455 Days

I still love this - never fail to make me laugh, shaking my head, first and foremost, the talents ( including the astronuts ), and the crews behind this are my degree film students ( who already graduated - thank god ).We shot this in 2 days - everything is planned well ahead ( as i stressed on doing pre-production all the time ). Anyway this story was developed based on my annoyance getting all those automated generated - female reply machine answers deployed by any service related companies.

Have fun watching this.....and yes please press the "like" button for further assistance.Dedicated to all the nation's heroes who dedicated their life in serving their outmost best to the country. This is one of those last "talkies" films  before i decided to go all out unto producing "silent" films.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit