Poster

The late Nana Hamdan always asked me " Andy, apasal you tak design poster short film you.....here you go Nana, ada orang osem helped us. This poster paling "osem" for me....tak payah letak any "award and any daun - daun " - this performance went to 7 circuits now....thanks to Kebun Jiwa Halus and his awesome geng....it's all about collaboration.





The late Nana Hamdan also responsible to help me produced the Do Good Cards, we went out to shop all those papers and she personally clean up all those miserable lines in my sketches....man.....

Nananananana....



rest in peace babe!!!! You memang osem!!!


She is one of those rare ones who understand my perangai and can ask me to babysit Adam ( her second kid ) while doing her graphic work...



For more H3R0 related articles, click here

Aftermath

Finding

Mujica

Journey

About the late Nana Hamdan click here Goodbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit