Do Good - Pulp Fiction - Early 2014 - Mid 2015

collaborated with late Nana Hamdan, who passed away due to cancer, this is one of my awesome gig, entitled Do Good cards - where the portion of the sales of these limited prints are donated away anonymously to any deserving charities and NGO.

We had so many conversations and she is one of those few who can stand my criticism, blunt reviews, jokes and nonsense while at the same time laugh about it. Good friends like this are hard to find.

She pulled up a brave front battling those idiotic cancer shit till the very end. Imagine - she painstakingly traced all my lousy lines and made it more awesome. We went hunting for suitable papers and she managed to get a brilliant digital printing service for this project.

Nana - you memang awesome, hope you enjoy doing this silly stuffs too!! Rest well my dearest friend.







with Adam, Nana's second kid, adorable, mind you, Nana is one of those rare ones who can instruct me to babysit her kid - cute giler
Rest well my dearest friend - we'll see each other soon ok, she pressed her cheeks as she told me that she's getting fat.
photos by Lee Heng Kok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit