Thank You

Thank You for the ones who purchased and supported this Do Good initiative - my fellow friends, my former, current Jedi Knight in training. We need to know that our talents can be expanded to something useful and contribute something to humanity.

Lately i discussed with few of my pals and realized that listing down bad qualities is easier than listing the good ones. Complaining - whining is one of them, we always forgot being grateful of what we had, have and achieved.

Im dropping everything now. Leaving to the universe to decide who's who i will encounter and face.Is there a need for me to bear a brunt of someones wrath for not doing whatever they want? Screw it. My formula is simple, if the intention is good, the result will be good. PERIOD.

Life is extremely short - after dealing with so many deaths and struggles ( few of my close pals now is battling with bone/breast cancer ), i find out that its best for me to stay happy, get inspired and persuade others to see what is important and what made them happy and focus on that.

Life itself is short, simple and sweet - the problem is our desires and mind IS NOT.

So sharing you guys again my animation entitled The Conversation. We need to throw away the bowl. Lets minimize our greed shall we....Lets be awesome shall we.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit