Love Yourself First

Alot of people came up to me and told me that human relationships can be complicated and messy. To be honest, it's not - when we learn how to love ourselves first. If we learn what make us happy, then we can proceed to make others happy.

There is a thin fine line between being SELFISH and LOVING OURSELVES.

Life is short, fleeting and temporal - so i dont need to deal with dramas and other issues related to EGO.

Therefore
1. I always make a point to buy the things i love for myself.
2. Never ever expect someone understand you or know what's inside in your head.
3. Never assume or expect.
4. Expectations and Assumptions is mother of all fucked-ups.

Coz most people always forgot how to be grateful, be thankful of what they have and had of other's effort to making themselves happy.

Here's an example of making myself happy......collecting and curating this.


So I always surround ourselves with the things, events and people that kept me inspired, happy and awesome. Always spend the money on the things, elements that make us happy.

Lets be awesome shall we.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit