What do you work as Anderson?

Alot of people associate themselves or pride themselves with their work.....not me.

Your work doesn't reflect you as a person. I meant.....cmon man.....true - institutions and society in general loves to label people based on what they work as - and how much they earn....

The answer is NO. Thru the years, i found out that it doesnt pay for when we work hard for others, to prove our bosses that we are reliable employee. Human being to be honest, they cant never be objective.

In my employment history - i got a RM50 bucks raise.....can you believe that? RM50.

In the pretext that the institutions is not performing well enough. I dont know how they evaluate how well is well enough.

But here is the thing - one thing i learnt is you just need to set your own value and work every dollar and cent you bring home. There is no slacking, ass polishing your bosses asses. Fuck that. For me a company should empower their staffs, train them to be a better person so they can contribute more to the world. That is what they should do rather than forcing the staff to be in a company for 40 years and got a gold watch as a reward for their LOYALTY and SERVICE.

Being Grateful
Alot of people asked me where the hell i able to find time and money to be in so many projects. My answer is simple - create the time and use your own money. To be honest, im pretty grateful to see my works acknowledged by peers outside from my country. You see i lived only once and seriously its no harm testing the waters and see what is your limit and until today i dont associate myself with any profession title.

I threw away all my fine art exhibition catalogs and trophies - mind you.  - dont ask me why? I have no idea.





Now in this social media world, people like to claim/project themselves that they are SOMEBODY, an "artist" , a "curator" and what not....hish..............sometimes i wish they can see themselves in the mirror and see who they really are.

They are simply - delusional - i meant the people who likes their pages and comments are people who are related to them - WTF is that man.
 
Im lucky to be brought up in a family where we siblings couldn't give a damn of what we achieved outside. We dont know how to praise each other. Funny right? Kutuk lagi ada......whahahhahahahhah, my sister made a joke when i told her i won something - she told me that maybe there are nobody entered that documentary fest so they have to appoint me as the winner.
  
Im not a filmmaker, artist or a designer - i dont need that. Seriously. Alot of people loves to be associated with labels or terms. For me, associating yourself with THIS doesnt help you - that is why i love to be in the humanitarian missions where all of the volunteers stand on the same ground. No position - but hardwork and effort that makes or breaks you.

strangers on a common ground - doing the same work, cleaning up mud.

 You are the only one that set your own values. 

Let the universe and god be the witness as they are the only one who are suitable enough to set and evaluate us as a human being.

Ok enough ranting.

p/s:  i realized that i need to purchase few awesome stuffs to make myself inspired and sane.

2 good reads and scumbag Hotwheels - again - making me fork out my money to add this to my collection.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit