Notes of being Awesome : Pulp Fiction Cards

It's simply awesome when people support by snapping up your works. Forgot its a long weekend off as today it's Labour day and Sunday it's Wesak ( Awesome Buddha's birthday - day he got enlightened - the day he passed away ), so Monday it's off too.

Well guys, hold on ok, the delivery guys need their much needed breaks too. Hahahahahahah.

Will visit few awesome places with couple of this sets, so we see how the Universe converge and see who get this. I wont do any re-print as i will launch Buy A Bad To Do Good Exhibition and shooting H3R0 : Epilogue.
 
I dont have a paypal and few of my pal overseas told me that it's difficult to do overseas payment, anyway dont worry, your cards is save with me. See you soon.

let's be awesome shall we!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit