Do Good : Pulp Fiction Cards

Im left with only 30 sets of these cards. What is awesome is people been snapping it off. What i'm trying to do now is opening myself to wider audiences where people from US, Mexico, Australians and rest of the world able to get their hands on this too.

It's based on Pulp Fiction - one of my all time favourite film.

Each set contains 7 cards, high quality digital prints on 230gsm paper, the size of the card is half A4 and signed by yours truly.

What happened this month is - i got 2 bad news, which one of my pal got breast and bone cancer and another one of my uni pal's mum diagnosed with leukaemia. The sales of the cards will be channel thru to fund their recovery. I know it's not much, but that is the least i can do.










A set of this card is RM 100 only.

It will be shipped flat.



Here are the postage costs using the reliable, trustworthy national POSLAJU services.

Australia RM75 ( 4 days )
Brunei RM 45  ( 4 days )
Canada RM RM70 ( 4 days )
Italy RM95 ( 4 days )
Japan RM 60 ( 4 days )
US RM100 ( 5 days )

if you guys want this, do email me or contact my awesome pal Dent.

Here is my mail andyee78@gmail.com, i like to keep in touch or have a conversation rather than click and buy.

Ok, i dont have a credit card or paypal, therefore i could pass you guys my local bank account.

Be Awesome shall we.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit