Death

people need to know that we cant escape DEATH, this is a consistent reminder to our life - saying that our dear life is feeble, fleeting and temporal. I really hate to receive this sort of news, do we need to listen or someone told us someone died - then only make us REALIZE? I always will find ways of not attending funerals, as i believe that we have capability to visit the dead one when he/she is still alive.

People behave and treat the rest as if they were dead, but all of sudden they think of the dead when the dead is dead. Sudah la.....i keep shaking my head. As usual, there will be at least 2-3 days of tribute ( this and that ) and then people move on with their life again, nothing changes.

Of coz people will say attending funerals as a mark of final respect, but i rather mourn alone, trying to reflect back the goodness of the dead when he/she is still alive. Seeing the stiff body, the rest of the crowd mourning actually doesnt do any good to me. I felt helpless when it comes to funerals. I believe and yes - total believe that all things happened must have GOOD reasons.

For me - death is like a destination. Our final pit stop. We no longer need to look back when we reached this station as we have so many times to reflect-see and aware of what we done. 

This week My pal Ben texted me informed that his dad passed away, my ex-student Laura told me that her long suffering auntie passed away and today, Han Hoe told me that my ex-degree student named Debbie passed away in a horrible car crash.

Debbie took GDI programme and i was fortunate to have her as my student for 2 semesters - she has an  independent attitude ( which i like )- feisty and smart ( which i know she knows she is doing ) and im lucky to pass whatever knowledge i had and permitted to her.

I just hope you will be good Debbie, just don't have any regrets, it already happened. Just like how my dad snapped me back to reality when i was depressed when i nursed my broken leg - with this magical word "it already happened"

p/s - to all my loved ones, especially for my ex'es - let me be honest with you guys, i did loved you guys and tried the very best of my capability, talents and efforts of loving you - im aware that im not perfect, i too get hurted but do know that i still care and think of you guys. I dont mince my words but i do mean it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit