Declaration to the Universe

1. ......we just need to be truthful and honest to oneself, people come and go.I believe i have nothing except to offer the very best of my capability, talent, honesty, blood, sweat and tears.

2.......i believe that i LOVED all the people the best as i could. People come and go. I believed that all of us are not perfect and we strive to be. But it's not meant for us to be together. I still love and care for you. Trust me. Its hard and requires me some time to find courage and strength to forgive myself and you.

3. Everything happened is meant to be the best and beneficial for the majority, not to oneself. I can only afford to plan and execute, but the result is entirely up to the universe's will.

4. My life is too short, i just hope and pray that all my actions, work, knowledge and effort benefit for the majority. Each to its own accordance. No more and no less.

5. Im tired of people asking me why im still single, i believe that the universe stored me with tons of surprises and lessons to shape me to a better person.

6. The truth is something that will blows your mind, it can unbelievable and no words can express it. Trust me. The best is, the truth will be revealed based on your strength.

7. Ego is an illusion, it takes a while for us to realized that our mind is conditioned to build it. The only way to destroy it is to do something ORDINARY.


Sincerely
AE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit