Flood - Tragedy and Blessing

Most of the time, i will either involved directly or indirectly in rescue missions or giving some sort of aid. Ive been regularly donated blood annually - 4 times to be specific. I dont know - i dont expect anything, i just give and give and give.2014 gave me a space to reflect on alot of things and stuffs.

I realized that our heart is the one that speaks to us - it will react accordingly and most of the time, it wont lie, the greatest nemesis is our mind. Our mind actually loves to justify and predict the end results. After all the years dealing and managing selfish people, i decided i had enough.

True enough, 2014 gave me a space where i have to dig really deep inside and test my limits on giving. On how much i able and afford to give. I realized that money is not everything, true, we need money to buy something, having monetary and accumulating materials is simply an useless act.

December 2014 called me out and i dont think twice jumping into Hanafi's 4x4 team, join the rest heading to the East Coast to give out some sort of food aid to the flood victims. One thing i loved about this team is - we dont give much shit and its not pretentious. Its all based on honesty and efforts that we can offer. That's all. In times of tragedy, i realized that having a common ground such as compassion, trust and reliability is priceless.

Add caption












So thank you universe for meeting me with the rest of this team members, you just gave me hope back. Ive been single, and most of the time, alot of people asked me why the hell im still single - the basis of my partner i treasure and looking out the most is honesty, dependability, trust and love. Meeting fellow soulmates is priceless. Its like the Fellowship of the Rings, led by reliable Aragorn, everyone are forced to face their own demons - united to defeat the evil.

All of this based on their accordance, we cant rush or predict it. 

I dont say that the flood and other disasters are evil, it is needed to reset the universe order. We need that. Deep down in my heart, i hope the armies, medical officers, civilians who are now on the road doing their part is safe and sound.

So thank you universe. thank you for showing me that there are good people exists.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit