Star Wars

It took me so long and just one fine day, i decide to sell half of these away, keeping only the ones that i loves the most. Sometimes, you can only shake your head - wondering and asking why on earth you collect toys. I started out buying Star Wars in 1995 till now. Seriously i stopped halfway - realizing that you need to streamline and edit back what you have. 

So what remains here now is only the AT-AT, X-Wing, Millenium Falcon, Lego's and my vintage Kenner figures.

sold all of this

sold all of them except the Imperial Shuttle

keeping this - its the original Kenner figures. I sold off all the modern POTF figures



kept the At-At, Star Destroyer and the Shuttle, upgraded the Falcon to the BMF version

only Lego's remained.

this is how i transport all of them from my mum's place to my place

15 years worth of collecting and curating plastic stuffs....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit