Heisenberg

Certain works takes a period of time, been reworking on this pieces, repaint it all over again and again. I always didnt snap photos of the process - even though i always emphasized to my students about the importance of documentation.....( the irony )

anyway will complete few more pieces to complete my "Breaking Bad" phase. Again Walter White a.k.a. Heisenberg is an awesome subject, the show itself is worthy to be evaluated, discussed and qualified to be an extreme example of awesome cultural artifact.

I titled it as The Principles of Uncertainty, its apt as this painting goes several transformations on it's own. Below is the first version, Em put it out - something missing, my usual "awesomeness" and i agreed...



after long pondering....i repaint it - i'm sticking to this. Period.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit