BJ and The Bear

This is the reason why i still loves truck or huge ass cars, I remember vividly i followed my mum went to a wet market and saw a stall selling those plastic toys and one of those is the iconic Kenworth truck - damn, its the Bj and the Bear truck.

My mum bought it for me, and this is one of the earliest favorite toys, so i will just lie on my stomach, in the middle of our small living room - spending hours and hours on the floor pretending im the truck driver...until one fine day, entah apahal, my mum was rushing for something, she ran out from the kitchen and steps on it.Imagine a rampaging King Kong escaping something and in the middle of the action - smashing a truck.

Man.............

Fast forward, in 2014, Hotwheels reignited my 5 year old in me. Awesome!!!!!One thing that is missing is the trailer......but beggars cant be choosers....it the freaking Bj and the Bear truck man!!!! Another icing on the cake is - i manage to clear out all those other nonsense die cast cars i bought. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit