Death

First thing first, im human, subjected to feelings, attachments. For years and years i try to detach myself from any association of any feelings at all. Everything is happened have positive events behind it. At first, witnessing 2 missing plane events, the death of Hasnul's dad, one of my old friend's dad, my student's dad, Sabre and yes finally one of my favourite student named Adlan.

He passed away yesterday. My pal texted me, at first - i calmed myself down and finally reflected upon this news. Adlan, i met you in early 2008, right after i recovered from my broken leg. This event gave me a new perspective of what is life. Your unassuming, quiet demeanour actually is your strength - you just dont know how to say NO and you are very CALM.

me with adlan ( as usual - he will give this sort of look in any pic ) beside me is Dee, which Adlan loves to irritate.


What strikes me the most is your ability to see my perspectives ( understand where im coming from ) and your limitless patience. I know dealing with me is not easy. All of us agreed to do stage something and it requires alot of time and effort to be invested. We staged MISI. So you and Ines will play the characters. You see Adlan, Engku Daffa is one of my favourite characters ever created. The truth is - i loved the script and all the versions presented. So i try very - very hard to bring a slight change to the presentation.

Daffa is complete opposite of you. Daffa is selfish, egoistic prick who uses money to get what he wants and the best of all - you are the complete opposite. You gave everything in the rehearsals and finally you got what it takes to bring Daffa alive. People see Daffa, not Adlan. Its amazing and i seriously cant hide my happiness when both of you present it to the audiences for three consecutive nights successfully. The audience laughed at the exact moment i wanted. You just trolled the audiences and best of all, people love it when Ines killed you in the end of the play.

the only group photo - as usual take a look at Adlan. Nado and Adlan is like Batman and Robin

Adlan, i still remember you gave everything you had in this play, not to forget the efforts of the other students too, i still remember you awkwardly showed me and told me it's hard at first, but you just did it. Your mind, your patience is your strength and with this - you have my admiration and proud to work with you. Trust me, i cant find any substitutions of what you did and how well you played your role as an individual, a student, a friend, a son and etc.  

We did exchange few lines in FB, as usual, asking what is the update and what you working as. As usual, from the photos you posted in FB, i thought everything is fine. Adlan, it took me a for awhile to compose this - but i have to. I hope you lived your life well enough, you are too humble and loves to be in the background. I know and im aware of that. I appreciate that the universe is so generous path a way for both of us and able to do something magical - entertaining the audience.

Thank you guys. Rest in peace my Jedi Knight


Rest in peace my Jedi Knight.
May You Be well and Happy. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit