Making of H3R0

Hasnul with his ever expanding energy welcomes me to do this film.

we managed to scramble into his dad's former school and got several good shots before the teachers asked us to leave.
I didnt have the opportunity to attend Hasnul's class as i was in the finals and he just stepped into USM in 2003, we met again in 2011.I'm glad to say that we shared similar ideals and visions.
marking the shots.
the talents / cousins who helps us to carry the H3R0 - from left Zharif, Adeela ( Delly ) and Ainina.They just finished a torturous rain scene. 

Hasnul explaining the next location.
with my trusted padawans Hafiz ( in red Liverpool ) and Meor ( green ) and with Hasnul ( in white ) calculating his budget for the next scene.

I simply loved 5D Mark 2 for it's versatility and portability.
scouting the locations




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balai Seni Negara's Treasures

The Final Lesson by Syed Ahmad Jamal

Woke Shit